Monday, November 06, 2006

Our Little Angel is Sick...


He is having cough, running nose and diarrhea at the same time… He has lost some weights. Now he weighs 7.6kg only…

Last night, he can’t sleep due to blocked nose and coughing.. which means me and my mother-in-law didn’t get much sleep too…

Now at the look of syringe, he will refuse to open his mouth. He will twist and turn and cry… Poor thing… :(

If he doesn’t get better, I will have to bring him to see doctor again. It will be the 6th times he see doctor in 2 weeks. The paediatrician said if his cough persists for more than 1 week, I will need to bring him back to see him.

I really hope he will get well soon.. our little angel…

0 comments on "Our Little Angel is Sick..."

 

Gabriel... our little angel... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet