Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hairwash


While surfing net now, I am having a 'Exclusive" hairwash from my little angel. Think my hair going to drop even more.. As the "Exclusive" hairwash is kind of rough. ^^

Nowadays, I am really having a hard time to take Gabriel's photo. When he sees me holding camera or handphone trying to take his pictures, he will turn and run away. Hai..

3 comments on "Hairwash"

Chin Weng 茶先生 on 5/31/2009 3:56 pm said...

Sure there is a method to make him willing to take photo.

mayyee on 6/01/2009 8:53 pm said...

but then when i take camera or handphone he will turn his face away or worse, he will run away. He will say he dunwan to take photo. Haiz...

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT

 

Gabriel... our little angel... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet