Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gabriel 2nd Birthday.. 29 June 2008..


Gabriel celebrated his 2nd birthday in school on 27 June 2008. The Mummy took one day leave to prepare for the party.. Honestly, I have never fried so much thing in my life.. Fries.. Fishballs.. Sausages.. Nuggets.. Have to prepare birthdat packs for other kids there...


We dressing up while waiting for Mummy to bring over foods, cakes, presents...
I love orange juice...
I am so happy...

Charmaine touching the strawberry...

Let me taste 1st..


This is my cake.. got Mickey Mouse...

Let me touch the strawberry...

Let's eat the cake...
Everybody gives me their handmade card.. wishing me Happy Birthday..
And I give them a present each...

The party begins.. I can blow, Mummy..

0 comments on "Gabriel 2nd Birthday.. 29 June 2008.."

 

Gabriel... our little angel... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet