Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gabriel is sick again... (+_+)


Our angel is sick again... He has diarrhea again... Yesterday, I was on leave to take care of him as it happens to be a public holiday, Thaipusam, but I was supposed to work... cos my company observed 10 public holidays according to labour law..

And luckily, Molly chieh-chieh can come to assist me, cos I was not feeling well n Raily as usual is not around... Dunno whether I had food poisoning or gastric. The 1st dr I saw said that I was having food poisoning, while the 2nd dr I saw said I was having gastric. I think it is gastric. Cos every time after I ate something I felt very uncomfortable, felt like want to vomit. And I had vomited too.. The past 1 week I felt so miserable, so tired.. And Gabriel won't let me rest.. He cried, went on top of me, bite me... (Ai.. headache ah..)

Anyway, like the topic I said, Gabriel is sick again... He has a very bad diarrhea. think got more than 10 times.. maybe 12-14 times.. most of the times were little bit only... Poor thing... Maybe I passed that to him if according to the 1st dr I was having food poisoning...

Luckily he is ok today.. no more diarrhea... But I think he really get sick easily ever since he starts to go to nursery (we usually called that "school")... He was having cough, flu, fever... n alot of phlegm...

Hopefully, his antibody will be stronger...

0 comments on "Gabriel is sick again... (+_+)"

 

Gabriel... our little angel... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet