Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gabriel is in.. alor star.. :)


Last weekend, Raily & I have sent Gabriel to Alor Star.. He is now staying with Yeye n Popo until X'mas... And Aunties has informed me last week that she cannot take care of Gabriel anymore. She said her daughter has admitted to hospital due to wound infections. She has operation n now the wound was infected n required cleaning 3 times a day..

So last Friday, I took 1/2 day off, to check out the nursery at BK5B. I have brought my mum & MIL together. Mrs Ho is a nice lady... But I was a bit hesitate due to the food that they provided are solid food, n Gabriel get choked even with fish,, He can't take solid food.. But what Mrs Ho said was true, that's bcos he was not used to it.. The fees are quite expensive.. cost RM750 + RM100 misc a month.. I commented that initially when I enquired about the fees, I was being told that it would be RM750 + RM50 misc.. And when he reaches 2 yrs old, it will be RM650 + RM50 misc.. So Mrs Ho has given me RM50 discount from the misc fees.. :)

After discussed with my mum, I will send him to Lovely Kid Nursery (ie. Mrs Ho's place) n see how he can cope with the new environment.

I was afraid that it is not easy to find a good babysitter. The last one I contacted was quite $$ face.. She requested at least RM700 excluding food expenses. And she kept on saying that why I can't come early on Saturday to fetch Gabriel back.. So I was not keen with paying her a visit at all.. She said that she doesn't like naughty kid.. I won't said Gabriel is not naughty.. n he is so active n I'm worried the new babysitter will beat him..

But the admission is quite costly, guess I have to dig out my saving again.. RM2500 is a big sum to me.. I have to give 2 mth advance, 6 mth misc, RM100 registration and RM750 for 1st mth fee... I have not expected such a huge sum.. fortunately, Mrs Ho has given a 10% discount.. :)

I have applied leave on Jan 2nd, to accompany my 1 1/2yrs old son to school.. So poor thing.. go to school at 1 1/2 yrs old...

2 comments on "Gabriel is in.. alor star.. :)"

Wai Mun on 12/21/2007 2:19 pm said...

Hi, remember me...cookies...
So earlier ur bb have to go to nursery...but I think they will teach ur bb a lot of things that I heard from someone who send her dd to nursery also around 1 1/2 years...better than babysitter la...My bb 20 months, I gave to my sis-in-law to take care...still not clever to talk...later when around 2-3 years old have to go to child care lo...

mayyee on 12/21/2007 9:11 pm said...

hi wai mun.. of cos i remember u.. we chat in sandra's cbox b4.. :)
Actually, i feel my son like very kesian like that.. have to send to nursery so small... I'm also worry that he wii get sick easily due to more expose than in a babysitter place..
However, from another view will be, I'm worry I get a bad bbsitter...
U r so lucky.. u got ur SIL to jaga ur dd...

 

Gabriel... our little angel... Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet